MADE IN AUSTRALIA.
Kippins organic baby balm (or yawns in a tube) is here to help cue a serious case of sleepy eyes and help baby drift peacefully off to sleep.
This dreamy sleepy-time balm is packed with over ten of nature's most powerful sleep-enhancing ingredients chosen for their soothing, nourishing and wellness qualities.
Kippins carefully chose these all-natural superstars to give a holistic approach to sleep – looking not just at calming and soothing but also addressing issues such as inflammation, tummy upsets, headaches or blocked noses that can affect getting to sleep and staying there!
This unique non-sticky formula is 100% Australian made in Byron Bay and COSMOS certified organic.
Kippins Organic Sleepy-Time Baby Balm includes these amazing natural ingredients:
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Macadamia Nut oil
To use: Apply a small amount 20 minutes to 1 hour before bedtime on the wrists and chest. You can also apply some of this to your Kippin Cuddle Blankie - the organic cotton is perfect to absorb scents.
The nitty gritty:
- The balm is suitable for use from 6 months.
- Kippins advise that you store your tube between 5˚C and 30˚C, out of direct sunlight.
- The balm is for external use only.
- Avoid the eye area
- Discontinue use if any adverse reaction occurs and consult a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
- The Balm comes in a 50g tube (1.8wt. oz) with a flip-top cap.
- Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Canola Oil*, Beeswax*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil*, Isoamyl Laurate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Linalool^, Limonene^, Geraniol^, Citral^ \n*Certified Organic \n^Constituents of Essential Oils
To read more about the process of creating this amazing balm, head to our blog post 'Made In Australia: Kippins Organic Sleepy-Time Baby Balm' where we've talked to Heather Rowland, the founder of Kippins.