When I think of May Gibbs, I think of the Wattle Baby illustration. It's possibly because we had some massive yellow Cootamundra Wattles in our driveway so when they were in bloom anything that required a photo, like holding up an award from school, was in front of the wattle!
The 'Wattle Baby' print makes a sweet little sun hat for your little gumnut baby.
The Nitty Gritty:
- All over printed outer & underside of brim
- Contrast solid colour cotton lining
- Single chin strap with adjustable toggle
- 100% Cotton
- XXSmall - 48cm head circumference (0-9 months)
- XSmall - 50cm head circumference (9-18 months)
- Small - 52cm head circumference (18 months -3 years)
- Care Instructions: Cold hand wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Drip dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
WALNUT is proud to celebrate the 100th Birthday of May Gibb’s Snugglepot and Cuddlepie with a range of baby apparel that showcases May Gibb's uniquely Australian folklore. All sales proudly support The Northcott Society and Cerebral Palsy Alliance through this collaborative collection.