At the base of Mount Kip, Bam Kippin is making Zzzzs from clouds for the dreamers. He ties them like bundles of balloons and sends them to find a snooze.
Kiplet™ rattles are made from 100% pure organic cotton with a naturally antibacterial beech wood teething ring that clips on and off.
Use them as a small soft toy, rattle, teething toy, on a play gym or on-the-go!
Bam Kiplet is a stone blue-black, white and grey zebra rattle with grey reverse measuring 12cm H x 8cm W.Details
- Hypoallergenic 100% organic cotton (including stuffing), printed with gentle water-based inks.
- Includes a detachable natural beech hardwood teething ring with wolf head logo from sustainably managed forests
- Rattle insert creates soft sound when shaken
- Designed in Australia and ethically made in India
- Safety tested to European, Australian/NZ and USA safety standards from ages 0+
- Cold machine wash separately with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not tumble dry. Dry naturally in shade. Organic cotton stuffing may require re-shaping after washing.
- To clean your beech wood ring, remove it from the rattle clip and wash with a soft cloth in warm water with eco-friendly soap. Do not submerge.