The World Explorer Playmat is extra large, measuring 120cm x 120cm!
This playmat features a gender-neutral colour scheme with black details to engage with babies from tummy-time to toddler-time when their curiosity piques. The reverse is a light grey organic canvas fabric.
Please note that the quilting pattern has changed over time so some photos have mats with a square quilting pattern, other images show parallel lines. The mat you will receive has a diamond quilting pattern.
- Generously sized at 120cm or 47 inches square. This is larger than most other mats on the market.
- Playmats are ethically made using GOTS certified organic fabrics.
- Playmats are quilted from top to bottom.
- Materials used: soft organic cotton sateen top, organic cotton binding edge and super thick and durable organic canvas base fabric.
- Padding is OekoTex certified (free from chemicals) polyester. This is super plush!
- The World Explorer playmat can be machine washed easily.
- Quilting is in a DIAMOND design and creates a reversible/double sided feature.
Please note that Babee & Me has recently changed their name and branding to Finch & Folk. This playmat still uses the Babee & Me branding which will gradually be phased out.
Design © Babee & Me 2018
About Finch & Folk
Finch & Folk (previously known as Babee & Me) was launched in 2010 by Rachel McKenzie, a Byron Bay based mother of two boys.
Finch & Folk products are made from organic cotton; non-toxic and hypo-allergenic natural substrates with a heavenly cloud-like softness that is super soft and kind to precious skin.
Each piece has been printed using inks certified safe to use by GOTS and made only by hand-picked suppliers that satisfy the environmental and social responsibilities of being GOTS certified.