The Magical Woodland Playmat is extra large, measuring 120cm x 120cm!
This playmat features a gender-neutral and truly magical woodland scene to engage with babies from tummy-time to toddler-time when their curiosity piques.
The background and reverse is a light creamy grey biscuit colour. I’ve actually included a picture with the white I-Spy card so that you can get a good idea of the colour contrasting against white. Imagine something between the crema of your latte and the gorgeous fluffy white heart they swirl in the top with fresh frothy milk. I bet you want a coffee now 😉 Basically, the colour is perfect for little ones who have no respect for the beautiful white playmat you bought them!
When baby gets older, you can use the included I-Spy card to find the objects and animals on the playmat. This would also be a great activity for older siblings to engage with their new baby brother or sister.
- Generously sized at 120cm or 47 inches square. This is larger than most other mats on the market.
- Playmats are ethically made using GOTS certified organic fabrics.
- Playmats are quilted from top to bottom.
- Padding is OekoTex 100 certified (free from chemicals) polyester of 300gsm. This is super plush!
- The Magical Woodland playmat can be machine washed easily.
- Quilting is in a diamond design and creates a reversible/double sided feature.
Please note that Babee & Me has recently changed their name and branding to Finch & Folk. This playmat still uses the Babee & Me branding which will gradually be phased out.
Design © Babee & Me 2018
About Finch & Folk
Finch & Folk (previously known as Babee & Me) was launched in 2010 by Rachel McKenzie, a Byron Bay based mother of two boys.
Finch & Folk products are made from organic cotton; non-toxic and hypo-allergenic natural substrates with a heavenly cloud-like softness that is super soft and kind to precious skin.
Each piece has been printed using inks certified safe to use by GOTS and made only by hand-picked suppliers that satisfy the environmental and social responsibilities of being GOTS certified.