Banksi grabs a leaf and joins the tune, the Dreamer will be sleeping soon.
Banksi is a cuddly kangaroo baby comforter who loves to play lullabies with her gum leaf to help put little Dreamers to sleep.
Banksi features a soft blue, teal, lavender and pink banskia and protea flower print, her reverse side is solid grey.
Kippins are designed using simple, bold prints that new babies love! They’re hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin – perfect for hugs and play. The soft knots at each corner provide perfect knobbly bits for teethers to knaw on. You can even untie the knot to attach a dummy, making it easy for baby to find during the night.
Let Banksi take you to Kippi – a magical place that exists in the moments just before you fall asleep.
Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton
Stuffing: 100% recycled polyfill
• Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only)
• Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton with recycled polyfill stuffing, produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer’s hands.
• Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks.
• Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of the environment!
• Machine washable and safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
• Designed in Australia, made with love in India
Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent.
Dry naturally in the shade. Do not tumble dry.
Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Warm iron, when needed. Kippins are all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal.
Kippins comforters are a tribe of best buds for cool babes, made for squeezing, hugging and endless good times!
They’re babe and planet friendly – completely GOTS certified, made from 100 percent organic cotton and printed using water-based ink. Their heads are filled with tricks, dares and organic cotton stuffing.
These machine washable and safety-tested friends are perfect for when your babe is sleepy, under the weather, or just ready to hang!
Inspired by nature, storybooks and a wild imagination, they’re designed in Australia and ethically made with love in India.